“Johnson’s first full-length album is refreshing and seductive as the singer…” – People Magazine/Pick Of The Week
For Immediate Release November 14, 2016
Country Music Star Robby Johnson Releases
Deluxe Edition of Debut Album, Don’t Look Back
In New Deal With Sony Music
Singer-Songwriter Makes Three More Tracks Available
Along With Limited Time Offering of Two Christmas Tracks
(NASHVILLE) Celebrating the start of the holiday season, country music star Robby Johnson just released three new songs in a deluxe edition of his debut album, Don’t Look Back, which was initially released at the start of this year.
Johnson’s Don’t Look Back (Deluxe Edition), is being distributed online and at retail stores worldwide via a freshly inked deal with Sony Music. The bonus tracks included are “Ring, Ring, Ring,” “I Got Your Back,” and his breakout smoldering single and music video, “South Of Me.” With a purchase of the deluxe edition before the end of this year, fans will also be gifted Johnson’s recordings of two Christmas classics: “Happy Xmas (War Is Over)” written by John Lennon and Yoko Ono and “Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer” written by Johnny Marks.
The holiday tracks and original 13 songs were produced by James Stroud (Tim McGraw, Shelby Lynne, Chris Young). Johnson’s current single “Together,” written by chart-topping country performer Chris Young, Frank Myers, and Anthony Smith, is stand out track from Don’t Look Back.
The high-drama music video for “Together,” which has gained more than one million views in less than a month, echoes the emotions of ballad about the depth of true love. It features the singer-songwriter as well as his 8-year old son in a story line that opens on scenes of a demolished and smoking automobile wreck, and flips back to the origins of young love throughout the clip.
Watch the “Together” music video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsiWKTPiWuE
Johnson’s groundbreaking introduction into country music began with his viral video for the song “South Of Me.” With three million views, the clip went on to top the CMT Pure12-Pack Countdown for seven weeks and earned Johnson major media including the Late Show with David Letterman and FOX’s Huckabee. He also drew the praise of the music media – Billboard called him “romantic, delightful, warm, and inviting.” Music News Nashville describes Johnson as, “soulful and simmering.” Roughstock declared the artist “a singer well equipped for stardom.” And, Country Outfitter Style wrote, “With a voice like this and the looks of David Beckham, it’s time we all got to know Robby Johnson.”
Don’t Look Back Track Listing/Songwriters:
1. “She Moves” (Josh Osborne, Shane McAnally, Trevor Rosen)
2. “Hate Me Tonight” (Jason Massey, Ryan Griffin, Mark Carson)
3. “Shady” (Luke Laird, Shane McAnally, Sam Hunt)
4. “Don’t Look Back” (Robby Johnson, JT Harding)
5. “1, 2, 3, 4” (Dallas Davidson, Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip)
6. “Together” (Frank Myers, Anthony Smith, Chris Young)
7. “I Ain’t the Guy” (Robby Johnson, Kellys Collins, Juliana Cole)
8. “We’re Gonna Get There” (Mark Nesler, Justin Wilson)
9. “Moment” (Robby Johnson, Kellys Collins, Juliana Cole)
10. “False Alarm” (Brett James, Ashley Gorley)
11. “Let’s Break Up Again” (Ashley Gorley, Chris DeStefano, Jonathon Singleton)
12. “Anything But Ordinary” (Robby Johnson, Jason Massey, John Ozier)
13. “There You Are” (Robby Johnson, Bruce Wallace, Marty Dodson)
Deluxe Edition’s Bonus Tracks (produced by Jimmy Nichols for Steel Hammer Productions and Frank Myers for FJM Productions):
14. « South Of Me » (Robby Johnson, Frank Myers, Anthony Smith)
15. « Ring, Ring, Ring » (Robby Johnson, Frank Myers, Jimmy Nichols, Danny Wells)
16. « I Got Your Back » (Chris Young, Frank Myers, Anthony Smith)
For more information:
# # #