Comedy Phenom Bert Kreischer
Fills the Open Air
with Laughs Galore
On His Fully Loaded
Comedy Festival Tour
Hits Minor League Baseball Stadiums with Comedy Pals
To Celebrate Summer, Cold Beer, and Good Times with Friends
Featuring Guest Comics Dave Attell, Fortune Feimster,
Nikki Glaser, Mark Normand, Big Jay Oakerson,
Taylor Tomlinson, Sal Vulcano, Joey Diaz and More
(Los Angeles, CA) Hailed as “a rare and incredible talent” (Interrobang) and “currently the hardest working comedian in show business.” (Maxim), Bert Kreischer continues his innovative outdoor comedy events that won him Pollstar’s Damn The Torpedoes: 2020-2021 Touring Artist award with his Fully Loaded Comedy Festival, beginning on June 18 in South Bend, IN. The eight-date tour takes Kreischer and some of his favorite standup talents to minor league baseball parks, a racetrack, amphitheater and arena for what he describes as “an evening of comedy, cold beer and sunsets – the biggest outdoor party of the year. I can’t wait.” Neither can fans, as the dates are quickly selling out.
Kreischer is a multi-medium entertainment master known and loved by many millions for his standup performances, comedy specials, podcasts, television shows, albums, and memoir, plus soon an upcoming feature film, “The Machine,” in which he stars alongside Mark Hamill of “Star Wars” fame, based on his comedy routine about being embraced by the Russian mafia while an overseas exchange student, a clip of which has been viewed some 85 million times online. Lauded as one of the finest storytellers of his generation, Bert’s no-holds-barred observational humor, performed shirtless, tackles family and fatherhood, current events, his personal adventures, daily routines and legendary party-hearty ways and much else that strikes his inspired fancy.
Winner of Variety’s Creative Impact in Comedy award, Kreischer was told by many entertainment industry figures and agents that his idea for his 2020 tour of drive-in movie theaters around the nation was untenable “and that I was an idiot,” recalls Bert. “And then I did it and revolutionized touring throughout the pandemic,” he says of the sold-out Hot Summer Nights tour, which hit #1 in ticket sales on Pollstar.
Fully Loaded Comedy Festival borrows from the music festival concept to create a new live comedy touring modality, and is Kreischer’s first festival as its creator/curator. When the idea of doing a series of outdoor shows came up, “I immediately thought, this is a festival I want to put together,” says Kreischer. “I then put down a list of my favorite comics that I love to watch, work, hang, and have a drink with.” They are:
• Dave Attell: Best known for his Comedy Central show “Insomniac with Dave Attell.” he is widely admired by his fellow comics, has worked as a writer for “Saturday Night Live” and “The Jon Stewart Show.” and has acted in numerous films and TV shows,
• Fortune Feimster: Seen as Colette on “The Mindy Project,” Feimster has worked as an entertainment journalist and been a member of The Groundlings.
• Nikki Glaser: Using her experiences as a modern woman as inspiration, her shocking honesty has won Glaser such endeavors as starring in the E! network show, “Welcome Home Nikki Glaser?” hosting the HBO MAX reality dating series “Fboy Island,” Comedy Central’s first live daily morning show “You Up with Nikki Glaser” and her Nikki Glaser Podcast through iHeartMedia and Will Ferrell’s Big Money Players Network.
• Mark Normand: First place winner at the Great American Comedy Festival competition and voted Village Voice’s “Best Comedian of 2013, Normand has been seen on many top TV shows that feature standup, and released an album, Still Got It, on Comedy Central Records.
• Big Jay Oakerson: A New Yorker who has appeared at such other festivals as Bonnaroo, Jager’s Korn tour, RockStar Energy Drink’s Mayhem Fest, Gathering of the Juggalos and Funny or Die’s Oddball Festival, Jay co-hosts “The Bonfire” on SiriusXM’s Comedy Central channel, The Most Offensive Podcast on Earth and The SDR (Sex, Drugs & Rock & Roll) Show podcast.
• Taylor Tomlinson: Performing in comedy clubs since she was 16, Tomlinson was named one of the “Top 10 Comics to Watch” by Variety at the 2019 Just For Laughs Festival, and in 2020 toured with fellow comedian Whitney Cummings on the Codependent Tour.
• Sal Vulcano: An improvisational and standup comedian, actor and producer from Staten Island, NY, Vulcano is a member of the comedy troupe The Tenderloins, with whom he also appears with on the TruTVshow “Impractical Jokers.”
• Joey Diaz: As one of the top underground comics, Diaz has appeared on Netflix’s “The Degenerates” series, Comedy Central’s “This is Not Happening,” and had a role in the David Chase film, “The Many Saints of Newark.” Joey’s voice has definitely gripped his audience with his podcasts “Uncle Joey’s Joint” and “The Church of What’s Happening Now.”
(See below for which comics appear on which dates; all shows and are subject to changes and additions).
“I love the outdoor venues,” enthuses Kreischer. When I was a kid, Jimmy Buffett would come to Tampa, and it was an event for the whole city. I’d be lying if I didn’t say that had some sort of impact on the way I saw entertainment – to see dads and moms who weren’t typically cut loose types, cut loose for a night. What is this guy bringing? What is he selling?”
Rolling Stone magazine first launched Kreischer into the public eye with a major feature article on him on 1997 as the “Number One Partier in the Nation” during his sixth year of college at Florida State University (a notorious party school). That impelled Bert to successfully try standup comedy and find his creative and career sweet spot. He first made his bones on the standup circuit, and later was an early podcasting adopter, now savored by millions on his Bertcast and 2 Bears 1 Cave shows. He has made four comedy specials – three of which, “Hey Big Boy,” “Secret Time” and “The Machine” are currently streaming globally on Netflix – and is honing material on his Berty Boy Relapse Tour (making up pandemic rescheduled shows) for a fifth special to be shot later this year. He stars in his Netflix show “The Cabin with Bert Kreischer” and just wrapped season two of hosting “The Go Big Show” on TBS alongside celebrity judges celebrity judges T-Pain, Rosario Dawson, Jennifer Nettles and Cody Rhodes; his TV credits also include “Bert the Conqueror” and “Trip Flip” for the Travel Channel, “Hurt Bert” on FX and other hosting and acting roles in addition to multiple standup appearances on talk shows.
With further feature films and TV projects in development as well as more inventive schemes for reaching and super-serving the entertainment public, Kreischer’s spectrum of achievements nominates him for soon nabbing the “King of All Media” title self-proclaimed by Howard Stern several years back.
“The beauty of Hollywood to me and what made Hollywood sexy was people taking chances,” observes Kreischer, who attributes his accelerating rise in recent years, after nearly two decades in the comedy business, to not following the accepted usual paths to success and trusting his gut instincts. “I love the idea of doing things a little different and not being afraid to do things a little different.
“Everything about me is trying to be authentically in the moment and of the essence,” he concludes, and it’s a realness and sincerity that creates considerable appeal to the masses from a near-countless variety of walks of life. It all fuels a potent trajectory that promises to elevate Kreischer’s star to far greater heights in the years to come.
Fully Loaded Comedy Festival 2022
All events begin at 7pm and are rain or shine.
Thursday, June 16 South Bend, IN
Four Winds Field (Oakerson/Tomlinson/Vulcano)
Friday, June 17 Louisville, KY
KFC Yum! Center (Attell/Oakerson/Tomlinson)
Saturday, June 18 Dayton, OH
Day Air Credit Union Ballpark (Attell/Oakerson/Tomlinson)
Sunday, June 19 Rochester, NY
Frontier Field (Attell/Feimster/Oakerson/Tomlinson)
Thursday, June 23 Greenville, SC
Bon Secours Wellness Arena (Diaz/Glaser/Normand/Oakerson)
Friday, June 24 Bristol TN
Thunder Valley Amphitheatre at Bristol Dragway (Diaz/Glaser/Normand/Oakerson)
Saturday, June 25 Lawrenceville, GA
Coolray Field (Diaz/Glaser/Normand/Oakerson)
Sunday, June 26 Brandon, MS
Brandon Amphitheater (Diaz/Glaser/Normand/Oakerson)
Berty Boy Relapse Tour
5 Greek Theatre @ 8:00pm Los Angeles, CA
7 Arvest Bank Theatre At the Midland @ 7:00pm Kansas City, MO
8 Arvest Bank Theatre At the Midland @ 7:00pm Kansas City, MO
11 The Criterion @ 7:00pm Oklahoma City, OK
11 The Criterion @ 9:30pm Oklahoma City, OK
12 Wagner Noel Performing Arts Center @ 7:00pm Midland, TX
13 Majestic Theatre San Antonio @ 7:00pm San Antonio, TX
13 Majestic Theatre San Antonio @ 9:30pm San Antonio, TX
14 Amarillo Civic Center Complex @ 7:00pm Amarillo, TX
15 Tulsa Theater @ 7:00pm Tulsa, OK
9 Queen Elizabeth Theatre @ 7:00pm Vancouver, BC, Canada
10 Queen Elizabeth Theatre @ 7:00pm Vancouver, BC, Canada
10 Queen Elizabeth Theatre @ 9:30pm Vancouver, BC, Canada
# # #